This life is full of separation. We separate from womb. We grow up and our relationship with our family evolves. Eventually we separate from them to make our own family. Then when death comes we separate from our bodies. This all rolls back to that first big separation from our Heavenly Father. That day we chose to come to earth, forgetting all that was before, and working through his plan.
These were my basic thought, then My Big Brother helped me refocus on the deeper truth. That because of Separation we also have the opportunity to Reunite. In fact, we seek to find each other again.
Even though in this mortal time we are experiencing the pain of separation, the reunion on the other side is a remarkable gathering. I have dreamed of meeting the people my mom is with right now. To hear their laughter. To see their joy. To hug my Savior.
I know they will love her for me until I get to wrap my arms around her again.
That is a reunion I will get someday.
That is the reunion I seek, as I continue to press forward faithfully through this pain of separation.

No comments:
Post a Comment