Saturday, July 30, 2022

Hug your mom


Even if your fighting. Even if you are not talking. Even if she doesn’t like hugs. Even if it’s awkward. Even if she’s your step mom. Even if she’s overbearing… do you see where I’m going with this?

If you can’t do it for yourself, then do it for me. Go hug your mom. There will be a day you can’t. 

A mother is an amazing job. There was a time in my life where I begged God to bless me with children. I wanted so bad to become mother. Because if my mom, I knew of the heartache, hardship but also the joys of motherhood. Oh how I desperately wanted to try and be like her. Now blessed with two kids I have apologized to her frequently for the hardships I caused her as a child 😅 and she just laughed. 

My mom is my inspiration. My mom is my role model. My mom taught me everything that keeps me strong in this life. 

In a few short moments I will no longer get to hold her hand, or kiss her head. 

So go hug your mom. 

If only because you can. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Special Note About This Year's Photo Purchases

All proceeds from my winter photoshoots will go directly to Gabriel Watson and his family, providing them with financial relief as they navi...