Monday, July 25, 2016

Bye-bye curls

I feel like I first have to explain myself. I love Tanner's hair. The curls are so loose and soft just so perfect. The most amazing thing is, his bed head looks amazing. He'll go to sleep and wake up with a little more fluff but still curls galore. Whelp it turns out the reason for that is while he's asleep the poor kid sweats like crazy. Doesn't matter if he has a blanket on him or not, if he's wearing PJ's or just a diaper, the boys curls tighten up because his head is sweating. 

The logical solution to his sweating made me sad. 

His curls are so perfect! What if I cut them and they don't come back? What if I cut it to short and I lose the blonde streak in the back of his head forever. 

He's only 6 months! What 6 month old baby really NEEDS a haircut?

Well, this one. I couldn't let him sweat like that anymore. And though both of us cried a bit with every curl that landed on the bathroom floor I think this will actually work out.

THE BEFORE PICTURES.... YES I could put it in a ponytail. 



DURING .... Because we were both oh so sad about what was happening. 



COMPLETED ... Still as handsome as ever! phew, so glad I didn't mess it up completely. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

A Special Note About This Year's Photo Purchases

All proceeds from my winter photoshoots will go directly to Gabriel Watson and his family, providing them with financial relief as they navi...