Friday, June 27, 2014

Today's Adventures

We biked all the way to Great Grandma and Grandpa Mackay's today. By care it's only five minutes away. On Bike ... it took about 45 minutes. A lot of it was uphill. Man was I tired. I couldn't imagine peddling all the way back. So we went to the little play ground in their little gated community and played, before begging daddy to take an early lunch and come pick us up.









When we got home, fed daddy and sent him back to work. Mason found an old baby toy we were cleaning up for his cousin Sydney. And well, he decided he wasn't done playing with it.




This last picture was when he was done for the day. He begged me to put on Mickey Mouse Club House so he and Dog could watch. After that bike ride I was pretty done as well, so I enthusiastically agreed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Special Note About This Year's Photo Purchases

All proceeds from my winter photoshoots will go directly to Gabriel Watson and his family, providing them with financial relief as they navi...