So there have been a few fun things that have been happening over this month. It's been so much fun and it's almost over. Kind of scary to think this little boy is going to be 11 months very soon. But I've missed out on a few videos that I promised to show the family. So here they are and they probably are not in order, nor will they have the most spectacular descriptions attached. Yet that won't give you any reason not to enjoy them and really get to know how big this 10 month old boy really is. There was a point where I finally boxed up all his 9 month clothes so he is now only wearing 12 month clothing.
Yes it was sad. Very sad. Not as sad as when I boxed up all his 3 month clothing, because lets face it he only wore one newborn outfit in his entire infant life. But it was really sad.
Anyway, enough with the rant, to the videos.
This was the day Mason and I went out to help Daddy shovel the walk. This was also the first day Mason actually moved in the snow. Usually he would just sit frozen in place, bewildered. Though I didn't catch it on video he walked, face planted and even at snow ... well I did get him eating snow. That'll be up next. This is back in January.
See Eating Snow.
Okay there are a few videos of this, and yes it's the same song. We were on a roll with that one song I didn't want to stop.
If he was in the middle of something, or headed somewhere when you started singing he would stop in his tracks just to do his squat dance it was such a fun night.
The next day while I was playing Mario for his entertainment, (yes at this point it's truly for HIS entertainment not mine) he started doing this. I had to let the time run out on the game during this song just so that he could get a good grove going for the camera.
That's all for today. More shall come ... probably Wednesday.
love the vids. I keep wanting to introduce Princess G to the snow, but then I remember how small she is and I remind myself I can wait until next year. Mason is adorable.
love the vids. I keep wanting to introduce Princess G to the snow, but then I remember how small she is and I remind myself I can wait until next year. Mason is adorable.
ReplyDelete