AnyWHO, I promised more videos, so here are a few from awhile back, and when I say a while I really mean the beginning of this month or the end of January.
And than in the pictures below there really was something int he oven.
The first time Mason tried walking in real shoes. He'd never done the hard sole shoes before, but we really needed to start putting them on him. A friend had given them to us for Mason's babyshower and I didn't realize he already fit into them! Anyway we put them on and at first he thought his feet were glued to the floor. He WOULD NOT move. Hilarious. Anyway this time we got him to take a few steps and we were giggling so hard.
Off he goes on his own. But seriously so hard not to laugh. And in the end just gives up.
Now he tromps around in these shoes. They don't slow him down anymore, which now that I think about it is really a downer. It was nice slapping those puppies on if we didn't want him running away.
That's all for now. Coming Friday that Laugh section of our video parade.
Disclaimer this parade only lasts a week. I can't keep the juice going any longer than that, so enjoy it now!
No comments:
Post a Comment