Wednesday, August 4, 2010

He did it!

Everyone please give Mitch a round of applause! He was so good. We were both a little worried about the new shot I was going to have to take. The needle was a bit longer and thicker and there's a little blood involved if done incorrectly. (than he'd have to start all over) PLUS I can't do it myself. So Mitch has been very nervous and worried about hurting me. And you can't help it, when the person that's giving you the injection is nervous, you get a little scared too. I'm just saying. Besides that it doesn't help when the nurse says, "She is going to bruise".

But he did it, no problem. Of course he asked if Mom can do it when she gets here. But I think he's a pro now, no problem. He just needs a little encouragement. You know like Eric on Miss. Congeniality when he's on stage getting beat up by a girl. You know. That kind of encouragement.

4 comments:

  1. I didn't know you were posting so much! Thanks for the updates. Great job Mitch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *applause* I didn't know Mitch was scared of needles too! We should secretly say we are taking sam and mitch to ride go carts, and then drop them off at a blood bank and watch them pass out together. hehehee.... ok ok ok they probably wouldn't find that very funny. But I do in my head!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brooke, Thanks for inviting me to your blog. I am a fan of blogging compared to facebook because you really don't get many details on facebook. It was fun reading all your posts. I knew nothing of your situation and can I just tell you that YOU ARE AMAZING!! You have incredible strength. I hope this step is successful for you guys, you so deserve it! Good luck with the shots, I would be VERY nervous if Chad had to give me a shot. Come to think of it he probably wouldn't even get the needle in his hand without passing out... so Mitch is doing GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, maybe he needs a wittle apwause.

    ReplyDelete

A Special Note About This Year's Photo Purchases

All proceeds from my winter photoshoots will go directly to Gabriel Watson and his family, providing them with financial relief as they navi...