First thing this morning so I'm really not sure how awake he was.
Mitch: So for you're princess time are you going to be like the girl from Secret garden or the girl from Willy Wonka?"
Mitch: They're both kind of princesses s, but ones mean.
Brooke: More like the boy from secret garden.
Mitch: The one that talks to animals or the one that can't walk because he's locked in a room that nobody lets see the light of day?
Brooke: Pick
Mitch: Animals can't talk.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Special Note About This Year's Photo Purchases
All proceeds from my winter photoshoots will go directly to Gabriel Watson and his family, providing them with financial relief as they navi...
-
First things first BAM! There he is. Perfect isn't he?! And he's already showing off those muscle's which mean's he's...
-
Yes I know everyone that actually visits this blog wants an update on the adoption stuff but at the moment I want to show off something new ...
-
All proceeds from my winter photoshoots will go directly to Gabriel Watson and his family, providing them with financial relief as they navi...
VS ...
hahaha!
ReplyDeleteNah, Mitch was totally lucid for that one. :D
ReplyDeleteThere wasn't even any Spanish in it! I agree with Taryn, he must've been mostly awake...
ReplyDelete