Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Entertainment in Parksburg -


So as I've told you all before, my husband happens to be very very afraid of needles. The first time I saw him after they mentioned drawing blood or giving me a intramuscular shot his face was as white as a sheet. Although sheets these days aren't necessarily white anymore. They can be eggshell white or off white or cream - sorry. Tangent.

So knowing that he's going to have to give me some of my shots eventually I thought it was best to get him to help out with the easy ones. (I've been doing two shots every morning) We finally got him to watch me give myself shots a few days ago. Than I had him hold the needles and I got nervous. It was fun watching him shake but it didn't make me want him sticking me with it.

Well today I am so very proud of him. He was only planning on doing one of the shots and he ended up doing both. However his reaction was . . . well

Mitch: "That was the easiest game of darts I've ever played".

Should I be more worried now?

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Special Note About This Year's Photo Purchases

All proceeds from my winter photoshoots will go directly to Gabriel Watson and his family, providing them with financial relief as they navi...