Monday, January 24, 2022

Tanner. My superhero with the vanilla swirl in his hair. My sharp boy who knows how things are supposed to work and will help you do it the right way. I told him we needed to take his 6 year old pictures and he told me I had to wait until he is officially 6! No exception. 😂
He makes us laugh every day. He gives the best hugs and is famous for squeezing in between mom and dad when we are hugging. He loves his cousins and his best friend is Helamen! Helamen loves Mario, Tanner loves Luigi!
Legos are his favorite! And he likes to be a master builder like his big brother. Kindergarten is the greatest. He loves to read and has began reading on his own, so that mason will buy him a ticket to silverwood 😂
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TK!




























I’m gonna be real here, I never thought birthdays could be so joyful. We’ve had good birthdays in the past but something about Tanners positive attitude today made everything shine a bit brighter. Every birthday wish, every little gesture was beyond the norm! He has had a great day.
Thank you all, for the birthday wishes and love. And may your days be as joyous as a Tanner Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Special Note About This Year's Photo Purchases

All proceeds from my winter photoshoots will go directly to Gabriel Watson and his family, providing them with financial relief as they navi...