Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Officially a Kindergartner


Sheesh, I have a good looking son. 


Off he goes to his first day of Kindergarten.

This amazes me. First kid going to school gives me mixed feelings. I expect Tanner and I will be sitting here staring at each other for a few hours wondering where big brother went, but Mason going to school makes me excited. He loves to learn. He loves new things and yesterday he handed me a paper filled with words he had written from memory, and only one of those words was spelled wrong. We were both surprised. :D

He's going to do great and I am so excited for the new conversations we will have at the end of each day.


Cat photo bombed our photo shoot. Mason loved it




I'm not looking but I know it's still there.






Now what are we going to do while Big brother is gone? Lets See ...











Yep. We're gonna do just fine.

1 comment:

A Special Note About This Year's Photo Purchases

All proceeds from my winter photoshoots will go directly to Gabriel Watson and his family, providing them with financial relief as they navi...