Monday, August 21, 2017

Just Another Day in Oregon

I am so thankful for Gods wonderful creations. And no I'm not talking about the solar eclipse. Yes, it was amazing and the darkness that hit us for several seconds was pretty fun, but I'm talking about these two creations.

These two boys make my world so much more amazing. They are curious, energetic, and though they are full of mischief they still are (and very much want to be) good boys.

So I'm just going to fill this up with the pictures we took today. And that's all I'm going to say about it.


I hate using my flash but moving this wrestling match to a better lit room wasn't going to work. So I just kept on snapping.













One looks at the sun the other watches the neighbors as they look at the sun. Either way, even for a one-year-old, this is fun. 




Yeah. Well, you watch it your way, I'll watch it mine.
Nope, he's not looking at the sun in awe, he's looking at the streetlights kicking on as it gets darker.




No comments:

Post a Comment

A Special Note About This Year's Photo Purchases

All proceeds from my winter photoshoots will go directly to Gabriel Watson and his family, providing them with financial relief as they navi...