Wednesday, September 5, 2012

5 Months



Mason reached the five month mark this week and boy does it show.  He's learning to eat from a spoon which is fun because now it's almost like he's a real person!  You know because he's eating cereal, sitting up on his own.  He's even to the stage where he doesn't stare bewildered at his teddy bear Chris, now he tries to eat him  ... I guess that's not technically a "real person" trait.  Oh oh! He Plays with him. (Kind of)


We also had to go buy him some new toys since he got tired of the old ones.  As you can see these ones are much more entertaining for Mason ...



And for Mommy.  I know, I just love putting stuff on this kids head.  Mostly because he lets me!

We're still having a blast.  Getting ready for the big move in October and trying not to become completely depressed about missing the friends I've made here ... Trying.  I know this ward is already devistated that Mason is leaving.  They've all grown so attached to him.  Taking him while I'm in primary and Mitch is teaching.  They love all the noise he makes because they love seeing me get flustered in Sacrament meeting.  But that's the joy of having a kid that LOVES to hear his own voice.

Later Days.

1 comment:

  1. Just dying over the cuteness, as always!!! so excited to see you guys soon :o)

    ReplyDelete

A Special Note About This Year's Photo Purchases

All proceeds from my winter photoshoots will go directly to Gabriel Watson and his family, providing them with financial relief as they navi...