![]() |
| "Hey Chris(bear), are you shrinking?" |
Six Months
Weight: 19.6
Height: 26 7/8
Traveling - I'm talking from one end of the room to the other. He can't yet crawl, in fact I think he'll skip crawling and go right to walking if he can. He gets his feet moving and pushes forward without using his hands. It almost looks like a vacuum cleaner with his face down. He thinks it's funny until he gets stuck. That's usually when he wakes me up at night. When he gets stuck in the corner of his crib and needs to be turned around.
Rolling - He can roll both ways back to front and front to back but he doesn't like going back to front. His favorite game is acting so cute on his back that some rolls him onto his tummy. Than he rolls back onto his back kicking and giggling until we do it again. He thinks that's hilarious too.Takes deliberate steps: So he can't quiet stand on his own but if you hold his hands he will walk forward. Well forward and to the right.
Baby Food - Loves Oatmeal. Will not eat Peas ... it's very strange. Any vegetables we give him he makes the funniest faces while opening his mouth for more. Except peas he will not open his mouth for them.
His Feet - If they could go in his mouth they would but his belly is too big. He's fascinated with his feet. You play with his toes or tickle his feet and he'll giggle every time. Not because he's ticklish but because they are his feet.Teething - Oh my goodness we've only had two days of this but it has to be that he's teething. He's chewing HARD on everything and there's other things that make me think he's teething. Welcome knew adventure.
Chatterbox - Still a chatterbox, especially when he knows you're not paying attention to him. He will make you pay attention to him.
Things Mason Loves
Cow - it's just a stuffed cow that he loves to chew on and sleep on. I'm not sure why the cow when he has many many other stuffed animals but he sure likes it. And often looks for it.
Monkey's - He has some toy monkeys for the bath that he loves to chew chew chew on.
Bath - Still loves to splash his mother. I swear I'm just as wet as he is when I pull him out.
Daddy - It's interesting how at this age they know when their daddy is missing. Since Mitch has been away for work. Mason's not unhappy but he looks around for his dad, when I take him on his night walk he's not as vocal. But when Daddy comes home a whole new energy comes out of this little boy because he knows it's his daddy. It's amazing.
Kids - Its interesting how when any little kids show up Mason's wide eyes lock on them. Like he's amazed that they're moving so quickly/
Mario World - I've turned this on to play while he's being good and the next thing I know he's watching me play and he's bouncing up and down as if he were the one playing. (usually only lasts 10 mins)
Trees - He still stares bewildered whenever we go outside. Amazed at the sky and how big the trees are. It'll be really interesting when he figures out how to climb them.


No comments:
Post a Comment