Monday, May 14, 2012

Mason Gets a Swing




Mason loves sleeping in his car seat.  In fact he doesn't get a good nights rest unless he's in it.  So we thought we'd try something else, maybe something closer to his crib but not quite.  So we got Mason a swing.  The seat reclines so it's closer to laying flat like his crib than cradled like his car seat.  And it swings! Who wouldn't love that?  But I'm finding he still has to get used to this swing as well.  Personally I would have adapted to it quickly, I mean who doesn't like the constant rocking back and forth, I'm getting sleepy just thinking about it.  But Mason's not yet sure about it.   So we compromise.  We keep him wrapped up nice and tight and maybe we'll be an hour nap out of him in this thing ... speaking of he just woke up.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE all the pictures :) Mason is the cutest guy ever--and I'm so glad you had a wonderful Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete

A Special Note About This Year's Photo Purchases

All proceeds from my winter photoshoots will go directly to Gabriel Watson and his family, providing them with financial relief as they navi...