Friday, November 25, 2011

MOVIE REVIEW:

The Muppets 2011
This one I was eating so things did come out of my nose.

If you loved the Muppet's or merely have a sentimental attachment to their many years of movies and classic acts with all the famous celebrities over the years than you will appreciate this show. This is Classic Muppet's at it's best and what's even better are the current celebrities that randomly pop up throughout the entire show.

EVERYONE IS IN IT! I had no idea!

They don't advertise most of them but if you know any currently running sitcom you will recognize most of the random cameos that are all through out the show. (The office, Community, Big Bang Theory, How I met Your Mother, Wizards of Waverly Place, and more.) I swear everyone wanted to be in this show.

Mostly I would recommend this movie to those people that love the Muppet's. They are good and classic entertainment and the story is just as simple as it can get. Save the Muppet's theater by putting on one big show.

It's fun. It's cute. It refers back to all their classic stories. I loved it.

Hope you will too.

"Mahnah mahnah!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Special Note About This Year's Photo Purchases

All proceeds from my winter photoshoots will go directly to Gabriel Watson and his family, providing them with financial relief as they navi...