Friday, November 25, 2011

MOVIE REVIEW

ARTHUR CHRISTMAS
May contain SPOILERS

Don't be mistaken it's not Arthur's Christmas his name is actually Arthur Christmas and he's the second son of Santa Clause. We were planning on watching the new Muppets movie and instead decided to give this one a try and I am so glad we did.

The animation is fast and colorful, fun for all the kids. The humor however is slap happy hilarious for any adult. This is a guaranteed giggler. I personally laughed so hard that if I had been eating things would have been coming out of my nose.

My favorite characters consist of the elf, yes there are thousands of elves but when you watch it you'll know who I mean when I say THEE elf. She's amazing and can wrap anything with only "three pieces of tape". My other favorite is Grand-Santa, yes that's GRAND-Santa. And when he looses his sanity at the end and you see him using a garbage can as a sleigh you'll know exactly why I love him so.

Another thing I love about this show is that the plot is simple. It all takes place in the remaining hours of Christmas night after Santa forgets one little girl. Forgetting one child out of billions is amazing on its own. In business the mere .0000001% is nothing! And even though everyone else seems to be okay with leaving that one girl forgotten Arthur (the family misfit) is not okay with it. And he does everything he can, to make sure that girl is able to wake up Christmas morning with a present from Santa. And he really does everything he can, even though he's scared out of his mind and following his batty grandpa's advice.

Love this show! I'm owning it someday if only for the random quotes that will be said around my dinner table for years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Special Note About This Year's Photo Purchases

All proceeds from my winter photoshoots will go directly to Gabriel Watson and his family, providing them with financial relief as they navi...