Monday, July 26, 2010

A Big Day Becomes Bigger.

News worthy of the Parksburg Post FRONT PAGE!

My Little Brother had his baby. Can you believe that? My LITTLE brother. It was a big day for the boy, baby in the morning (5:30ish) and Graduation at night. And he made it to both. I may have passed out half way through and ditched one. Obviously it would have been the graduation one. But we are so happy for him.

Doesn't he look so happy. He's glowing and exhausted like he just won something after being hit repeatedly with one of those noodles you take to the water park.
I think it's adorable.
And here's the star of the show, sadly she stayed with her mom that night instead of going with her daddy to go get his diploma. I thought for sure he'd take her with him just to show off as he walked across that stage. But I guess humility comes with this experience.
I love my new Niece and I haven't even met her yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Special Note About This Year's Photo Purchases

All proceeds from my winter photoshoots will go directly to Gabriel Watson and his family, providing them with financial relief as they navi...