| So I got my box of presents today and I opened it up and realized, this a big box of DRUGS. Do all dealers ship there drugs this way, it's much more efficient than meeting someone in a dark alley with a brief case full of money. I got to opening everything, cause they said to check and make sure everything there and in one piece and I felt myself getting dizzy. And its funny because usually by this point I would shout out "WHAT AM I THINKING?"or "I HATE MY LIFE" but I didn't. Instead I sat down on the couch, did my best injured puppy whimper and the next thing I knew Mitch runs over with some Water. At first I expected him to throw it on my head but he didn't he let me drink it and calm down. Sweet huh. Trying to take this all one day at a time is kind of hard when you've a FedEx box full of drugs sitting in your kitchen. And a bag in the refrigerator. For the next month and half I'm going to be haunted by Walgreen's pharmaceuticals. |
Thursday, July 8, 2010
For those that care . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Special Note About This Year's Photo Purchases
All proceeds from my winter photoshoots will go directly to Gabriel Watson and his family, providing them with financial relief as they navi...
-
First things first BAM! There he is. Perfect isn't he?! And he's already showing off those muscle's which mean's he's...
-
Yes I know everyone that actually visits this blog wants an update on the adoption stuff but at the moment I want to show off something new ...
-
All proceeds from my winter photoshoots will go directly to Gabriel Watson and his family, providing them with financial relief as they navi...
No comments:
Post a Comment