November 11, 2016
10 Months old and I've figured it out.
10 Months old and I've figured it out.
I've figured out how to push my moms buttons so she gives me (almost) whatever I want.
I've figured out how loud I must be to get a bottle no matter what time of night it is.
I've figured out how to get to my brothers toys so he has to share with me.
I've figured out how to climb up onto the couch so my mom comes running like a crazy woman to catch me when I fall.
I've figured out how to fall on my head.
I've also figured out I can't let mom know I can climb the stairs, so I still randomly stand up six stairs up and throw myself backwards.
I figured out my daddy needs to hear me laugh when he comes home from a hard day at work.
I've figured out I love to laugh.
I've figured out how to dance to music.
I've figured out how to sing.
I've figured out head butting daddy is just as good as a hug.
I've figured out it's hilarious to fish-hook daddy with my strong little fingers.
I've figured out I can make the whole congregation laugh during the quiet time in sacrament meeting. (usually by singing)
I've figured out our carpet is to clean so I paint it with spit up as much as possible.
I've figured out how to eat the same food mom and dad eat. (I eat more varieties of food than my big brother)
I've figured out my sharp teeth feel really good when I bite someone on the knee or big toes.
I've figured out I like to hang upside down even when no one is prepared to catch me.
I've figured out splashing in the tub is the best!
I've figured out everyone has hair to pull ... almost everyone.
I've figured out I don't much like wet grass
I've figured out everything on the floor is there for me to eat
( Walking Video #1: (Three step Maximum!)
Standing and steps Video #2: (warning turn it down my voice is loud. I'm excited so couldn't help it!))
Watch out world. I'm figuring it out!!















No comments:
Post a Comment