The city of Sheridan blocked off Main street around 5:00 and in came the games, and booths. Schools doing fundraisers. Businesses that wanted to advertise. Musicians that wanted to celebrate. It was just a big road party. We ran into people from the ward. All of our neighbors were out there it was awesome. And we only saw a short hour of it. And we of course enjoyed what free stuff we could such as ...
Horse races. My money was on the curly headed jockey.
VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7-IE-yuVFw
Slides and the bounce house. Our timing with this couldn't have been better. All the other kids disappeared and Mason and Kayla and Abi got to go again without any waiting.
VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLLMa4s2-GQ
We also got free snow cones, balloons, chips and salsa and that was only the stuff we had the attention span for. There was much much more. It was a perfect stroll down our adorable main street. But Mason's favorite part, and mine, was at the very end. When Mason got to be a FIREMAN!
VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMyu6q7Yn28
Another Great Day out making Memories with the Watson's! We LOVE THIS PLACE! And to end I can't forget this little Gem. The next video is our bunny ... Okay not our bunny but the bunny that's been hanging out in our front yard for the past few days. Mason has named him, SERIOUS. Not intentionally. But Mason was chasing him yesterday, insisting he was Seriously going to catch him and eventually all I could hear through his labored breathing was, "Serious! I'm gonna catch you Serious! Slow down Serious!" Thus Serious became his name.
I call this VIDEO : One Way Or Another ... Why? Because as I watch it all I can think is the song "One way or another I'm gonna getcha getcha getcha getcha!" And now you will too.
No comments:
Post a Comment