Thursday, September 25, 2014

6th Article of Faith Mastered!

Finally I got it on video. His such a busy little boy each time I try getting him to sit still and do an Article of Faith I forget to have my camera handy. But we got it today. We've got one through six done and now we have proof.


He LOVES the big words. I hope that means he won't lose interest and give up on the remaining few. But he's 2 and half and he's memorized 1 through 6, I think that's pretty impressive.

He's also learning how to tell time. Which if funny because he still has a hard time recognizing what each number looks like, but you put a clock in front of him and he gets excited and wants to know which 'clock it is.

All for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Special Note About This Year's Photo Purchases

All proceeds from my winter photoshoots will go directly to Gabriel Watson and his family, providing them with financial relief as they navi...