Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Pre-Washington Pictures

So, we did have a big adventure. We just got back from visiting family in Washington. And, yes, Pictures galore! But We also had some pre-Washington adventures that I wanted to post.

Most specifically ... THE MUSEUM OF CURIOSITY. We were crazy enough to go to Thanksgiving Point on 2 dollar Tuesday, along with half of the Salt Lake Valley. At least the half with kids. We met Uncle Aaron, Aunt Christina, and Gwenaelle there and Mason LOVED IT!





The doorway into the world of Water! This place was amazing! If we hadn't already been exhausted from waiting in line out in the blazing sun, we may have ventured into more then three locations of this museum. But for what we did see, I think the water room was Mason's favorite. Nobody left that room dry.
















I might have a video of him laughing at this.  He loved this spot. and I did too, there wasn't much competition with other kids and Mason learned well from his Uncle Aaron how to turn the valves on and off. It really is amazing how quickly kids at this age soak up information. I hope he never looses that trait. I want him to be curious all his life.


Then there was the garden. So much more of this place I didn't take pictures of., I was too busy enjoying it! The playground was amazing, and then there were the caves! The museum worker explained to the kids how they brought in huge ants to dig the cave. He was very convincing, ahem to the five year old behind me, I mean.





Lost in the garden maze. Almost lost Mason in the garden Maze. This boy's so fast he we couldn't keep up at first. Thankfully he was willing to hold Aunt Christina's hand so she wouldn't be scared.



Quick lunch to finish off the day. I think we were more hungry then the kids.











 I know! There are a ton! But I don't have many mommy and Mason pictures so I had to post them all. And yes I'm laughing 'cause it's just weird to have my pictures taken. The other weird thing was, it was the middle of lunch and Mason climbed on my lap and wanted to be held.  He's the boy that would never fall asleep in my arms since he turned one, but he did a few times in the past two weeks. It's been magical!

Okay this was our pre-adventure. Coming shortly. Our Washington Adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Special Note About This Year's Photo Purchases

All proceeds from my winter photoshoots will go directly to Gabriel Watson and his family, providing them with financial relief as they navi...