And now Grandpa Parks had surgery on his foot and Mason was asking about Grandpa Parks today. He wanted to FaceTime with him soooooo bad but we couldn't get the timing down right. So we made him a little video. Uncle Aaron taught Mason a few words in Japanese, so we thought we'd try them out on Grandpa Parks.
Calling Allison. Don't know where he found this old MP3 player but I found it hilarious he was using it as a phone, to call Allison. Not a shock there, he loves to talk to Allison.
"I need some water." Usually we hear it before he makes it to the bathroom. But sometimes we don't and we simply discover the floor wet. I finally got it on video, and now the wet floor makes sense.
An empty toy box is usually more entertaining then the toys inside it.
Washing the car. I remember washing the car in the driveway, when we were growing up. And Gus really needed a wash. So I figured I'd introduce Mason to the joys of car washing. He LOVED it! Thought it was hilarious to spray mommy when she was using the soap. And even more entertaining to dump out the soapy water when Mommy wasn't paying attention.
No comments:
Post a Comment