I want you to meet my friend Henry. We met a long time ago in Elko. His mom worked with my dad before we were born. He was born a week before me ... I think. But we've always been the same size.
Well when we moved from Elko to Murray, Henry and his family moved from Elko to Salt Lake City, and now he gets to come play with me.
Henry likes reading books as much as I do.
Henry likes banana's, I have to eat them as fast as I can because he can eat them all.
Henry likes Raisins. Me? ... not so much.
I let him ride in my wagon. And I let mommy pull us. Though she doesn't like how hot it is outside she still does it because she loves me.
I love playing with Henry. Even though we usually play with different things it's always fun to have someone my own size.
And that's my friend Henry. Isn't he fun!!
THE END
No comments:
Post a Comment