Thursday, June 13, 2013

The (Not So) Little Red Wagon

Discovery of otter-pops! 
We've been having a hard time staying cool around here.  But when we discovered Otter Pops things got a little more interesting.

Mason still has his concerns with the yellow and green colored ones.  But the red and pinks he devours.  The blue he likes to watch it melt and then fingerpaint all over his hight chair.

Yep we're having fun.









A Story told by Mason

A big Box arrived at our door while I was napping yesterday.  Mom waited for me to wake up.  She needed my help pushing the box into the living-room.  It was really heavy.  And really BIG!


Mom had to open the box herself because it was glued shut. Then she pulled out all the stuff that was inside ...


Mom said it was a wagon ...


I didn't know what a wagon was, so I believed her.  


It was awesome, I could crawl and sit inside and it held all my toys.


Mom even flipped it over and I could stand on top of it! Wagon's are cool!


When dad finally got home he started playing with all the little pieces mom wouldn't let me play with.


He said I could help but eventually I ended up watching from a safe place.


Dad played with my wagon for a really long time.


When he was done the wagon was different.  It was even more awesome!!  He took me for a ride around the house.


He went really fast!


Now I can give my stuffed animals a ride.


See I pull the handle just like daddy did!  It's easy.


I played with the wagon all day and wouldn't take nap when mommy told me too.  So she let me and Chris sleep in the wagon.


Of course I let her pull me around the house before falling asleep.

And that's the story of my Red Wagon.

1 comment:

  1. hahaha love it! Every little boy should have a red wagon.

    ReplyDelete

A Special Note About This Year's Photo Purchases

All proceeds from my winter photoshoots will go directly to Gabriel Watson and his family, providing them with financial relief as they navi...