Friday, April 19, 2013

Lazy Dinner

Mom was feeling Lazy around Dinner time .... might have had something to do with how much energy the little boy had ALL DAY LONG!  So I decided to not think about it and just flopped dinner down in front of the little guy .... Thinking I might be regretting this around time to clean up.

Mom said just to dig in ...

Meatballs you say ...

Oh yeah, I got this.

Finger licking good.

She's taking pictures so it must be okay.

I threw it over there dad.

Have you seen my keys?


I think I ate my keys.


Ha Ha you have to clean this up.


I'm innocent, just look at my face.
Gochisosama deshita

Slimy kisses to all, now into the tub I go!

It was really hard for me to get him out of that chair, I don't do well with sticky or slimy but I wiped him down and threw him in the tub.  He loved every minute of it.  I have a feeling there will be many more meals that end up in the tub just like this one.

Bring it on!

Later Days from the Parksburg!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Special Note About This Year's Photo Purchases

All proceeds from my winter photoshoots will go directly to Gabriel Watson and his family, providing them with financial relief as they navi...