So we get to see all our friends and enjoy such a wonderful day. Then, since Brooke is a bit over anxious, we tried to set his sealing right away ... turns out that wasn't logical. Go figure! So here are our official plans .... FINALLY.
Saturday December 22nd
Time: 1:00 pm
in the COLUMBIA RIVER TEMPLE.
His blessing is set for 6th of January
at 11:00 AM
in MURRAY UTAH
(Stake Center on 4600 S. 160 E.)
(Stake Center on 4600 S. 160 E.)
I know it looks cheesy but I was so excited to write those exact words, which I have been dreaming of for so long. It'll be nice to seal Mason in the place where both Mitch and I were married! And we loved the idea of doing the blessing in Utah because we have so much FAMILY and FRIENDS here we want them all to get the chance to come. Okay and the less traveling and bad roads the better in my mind, 'cause we are hoping for an awesome winter.
So that's our happy news for the day.
HAPPY NEWS!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment