Saturday, August 4, 2012

Epiphany

It's amazing the changes that happen in such a short amount of time.  This boy of mine sprung to life these last three weeks and it became more and more obvious that this family is the one he belongs too.  He loves his cousins and because of them his personality bubbled over into the most entertaining little four month old I have ever seen.

At one look from any of his cousins Mason's eyes lit up and he would try jumping out of your arms.  If he could walk he would have been running right beside them.  But unable to do that he decided that talking would be his best bet in expressing himself.  He talked with every one of them as if he understood every topic of every game, conversation, or could tell them the reason they were crying.  As each of the kids talked loudly Mason would try to talk over them.  Just because he knew that's what you do when you get excited - exclaim it so that everyone can understand and laugh with you.

His aunts and uncles just ate him up.  And he made more friends by smiling and cooing at the trees, than anyone else.

This was the same at both reunions.  We had the opportunity to go to Mitch's Merrill family reunion a week ago and my Mackay family reunion this week.  Mackay's camped in McCall Idaho.  We got dirty and got a bit cold but it was a blast.

Pictures:
Dear Merrill Family your pictures should be ready in two weeks.  (It takes a lot of time to upload them so that you can pick and choose your pictures)  I will write out the instructions, username, password, etc.  And email them to the addresses I have, than we'll make sure those people pass it around.  Technology is awesome we must share the love.

Dear Mackay Family,  you pictures will be ready two weeks after that (if it happens before that we will all be pleasantly surprised.  I will post those instructions on the Boyd Mackay Family website. Come visit and get the awesomeness!

Continued:  Since all this traveling was going on I realized I missed Mason's four month pictures and updates but that will come after I go to the doctor's office and find out how much he really weights.

I love this boy and so many things happen daily that exclaim to me the fact his little spirit was always meant to belong to Mitch and I. Without a doubt. The light in his eyes alone says it each time he looks at us.

I love my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Special Note About This Year's Photo Purchases

All proceeds from my winter photoshoots will go directly to Gabriel Watson and his family, providing them with financial relief as they navi...