Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Update

~ I SEE YOU! ~

I was randomly taking pictures and I realized they were too cute NOT to share. 

  • 3 Months  
  • 15 Pounds!  (According to his dad he's 15 pounds of AWESOME!)

I'm not really sure which one crashed first.

  •  Sleeps through the night but doesn't much care for naps.  We usually have to hold him for an hour to make sure he actually gets some sleep during the day.

This shot makes his head look a little large.
Than again I guess it is pretty big he's in the 75 percentile

  •  23.5 Inches Tall.  (He's taking his time with that part of the growing process.)

Don't you just love it.  He's ready for church and still so happy.


  • Loves to talk while Mommy's reading her book out loud.  He thinks its funny to see which one of us can be louder.

Overalls were hand-me-downs from his cousin Wes.
The shirt was a gift from his cousin Noah.
See You Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Special Note About This Year's Photo Purchases

All proceeds from my winter photoshoots will go directly to Gabriel Watson and his family, providing them with financial relief as they navi...