Thursday, February 23, 2012

TADA!

Most people don't know this about me but I have kind of a phobia or overall dislike of these crossword things. True you wouldn't think so being that I like to write. But they always gave them to us back in Junior High as if it was a game to help make spelling and vocab fun. But I always hated them. Possibly because I never could spell. They kept giving them to us and eventually I just stopped doing them. Every time someone pulled out one of those word games or puzzles I'd creatively find a way out of it or pretend like I was losing on purpose.

Today however I sat down and started doing this one out of blue. And I finished it. YAY ME! Look PROOF!



That is All.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Special Note About This Year's Photo Purchases

All proceeds from my winter photoshoots will go directly to Gabriel Watson and his family, providing them with financial relief as they navi...