
After receiving word on Thursday night Mitch and I made a spontaneous trip North Friday right after work to Mountain Home Idaho. My big brother Brandon was Lead pilot of his squadron and it was a blast to be able to see him actually flying some of the fastest planes I've ever seen. Not to mention hanging out with the nieces and nephews was brilliant as well.

I KNOW HIM! I know him!

The best way to watch an air show. Lucky Little Girl.

Everyone got earplugs since the jets were flying so low and they were loud. The little ones got these headphones to protect there little eardrums. I was impressed Kate is only one year old and she left those headphones on the whole time.

I just loved how Lindsey was pushing these glasses onto her face. Almost like if she pushed hard enough they'd become permanently attached.

See Proof that I was there.
No comments:
Post a Comment