Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Wonderful Things

Once Upon a Time in a place far far away . . .

A place where the wait for brownies is satisfied by a finger-full of what was left behind.


A place where one step higher helps you see a whole new picture.


And an adventure can be found in a toothbrush somebody accidentally left within reach. (Anybody know who's toothbrush she found?)

Playing peacefully by the water where mom can only see them part of the time . . .
But of course they're not fighting.

"Really Mom we're innocent, I promise."

These are the girls.

Meanwhile the boys . . . GOOD JOB GUYS!

. . . WAIT I'm not done yet. I still have to find the pictures of Wesley . . . Where did they go?

1 comment:

  1. Fun! Way to capture lifes little moments. Those are some cute kids! You are so talented!!!

    ReplyDelete

A Special Note About This Year's Photo Purchases

All proceeds from my winter photoshoots will go directly to Gabriel Watson and his family, providing them with financial relief as they navi...