Friday, August 27, 2010

Wish List:

I posted this wish list on MyFamily.com for my family to see. Imagine that. It made me laugh so I'm posting it here word for word so you all can enjoy it.

Written June 2, 2009.

WISH : COMMENT

1: Paper :
It comes in handy after I've printed hundreds of pages of my story because I'll be away from the computer for many many days.
2: A Slinky : 'Cause Everyone LOVES the Slinky!
3: Trip to Japan : Or any place with swords in there history
4: A Baby : DUH It's a wish list! But don't worry I'll get that one myself.
5: Chocolate Bunny Rabbit : The size of my head please
6: A Month Supply of Cheerios : Because It's getting too expensive to feed me.
7: Don't forget the Milk : I can eat those cheerios without it but I'd sure get thirsty.
8: A Yard : It'd be nice to have a house too but I can always pitch a tent in the yard and be happy.
9: To Move out of VEGAS : I NEED four season! I can't take the heat anymore
10: An M19 Assault Riffle : Gotta protect my tent!
11: An I-MAC : Seriously this one I desperately want!!!
12: Tickets to a Broadway Musical : One that's actually on Broadway
13: Air Plane Ticket to New York : So that I can go see my Broadway musical
14: A Monster Hersey Bar : Oh face it just send me to Hersey PA!
15: A Hair Cut : I'm so close to cutting it myself!
16: Toyota Tacoma, or Tundra : No really that's for me!
17: WOW I'm greedy.
18: To Mow my Mom's backyard :
I SOOOOOOO miss the thick green grass! Vegas is way to brown for me.
19: To be within Driving Distance of my family : Noah, Levi, Lauren I WANT TO PLAY!!!!

I am happy to report several things on this wish list have come true in the past year! Spacifically #1, 4, and 9! However number four I couldn't do on my own like I thought. I had lots of family help make that wish come true! But I'm still waiting on that Hersey bar :-P hehe just kidding.

2 comments:

  1. You are so funny and cute! Come see me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how chocolate takes up most of your list. haha. Slinky is right near the top right where it should be! Good job!

    ReplyDelete

A Special Note About This Year's Photo Purchases

All proceeds from my winter photoshoots will go directly to Gabriel Watson and his family, providing them with financial relief as they navi...