... just the way I like it.
I haven't used this blog.spot in a while. Which is why I think it's a good place to record something important that I wish to share with you.
A lot has been happening to people I love. Most of them are going through things that are so difficult it hurts to watch them from a far. Being unable to step in and take on the pain for them actually physically hurts at times. Plus it doesn't help them at all. But I finally figured out something that is completely within my ability to do, at least for one of them.
I have a skill and with that skill I can raise and donate funds that will hopefully relieve a small fraction of the burden that comes.
ABOUT ME:
My name is Brooke Mackay Parks. I am a Hobby photographer. I trained in portrait photography and eventually trained others while running a children's studio in Las Vegas Nevada. When my family grew and moved several times it became difficult to keep it as a business and eventually I needed to procured an occupation with more family friendly hours. But I always continued with my craft.
Now, settled in Connell Washington I create and capture images for Families, Senior High Schoolers, and Elementary Sports photography.
With that being said, Stay Tuned.... I want to share something with you that is close to my heart and always on my mind. Then use my skill to assist a family that I love.
No comments:
Post a Comment