The Sun was out. The neighbor kids were all in school so we went out to charm the neighbor parents out basking in the sunlight. And boy did TK wave at EVERYONE. Though I failed to get his many smiles on camera, only because he's very good at avoiding the camera. Yes, even while distracted by bubbles. But they are fun pictures anyway.
Monday, May 22, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Special Note About This Year's Photo Purchases
All proceeds from my winter photoshoots will go directly to Gabriel Watson and his family, providing them with financial relief as they navi...
-
First things first BAM! There he is. Perfect isn't he?! And he's already showing off those muscle's which mean's he's...
-
Yes I know everyone that actually visits this blog wants an update on the adoption stuff but at the moment I want to show off something new ...
-
All proceeds from my winter photoshoots will go directly to Gabriel Watson and his family, providing them with financial relief as they navi...























No comments:
Post a Comment