Many pictures. They were spontaneous and boy did this boy not care at all about what was happening. Any smile we got out of him was a miracle! Ask Mason he did everything he could think of and Tanner hardly flinched. I was laughing hysterically though. Mason was on a silly roller coaster. But that just proves Tanner has his own personality and I actually adore how serious he can be. It makes those moments when he laughs and giggles so much brighter.
Tanner has figured out how to crawl.
Tanner has also figured out how to pull himself up onto his feet. And often startles mommy with the locations which he decides to do so. Such as using a wobbly toy that hits him in the face several times before he succeeds. The box fan, which is no longer on the floor. Or the desk chair, which has also hit in him the head several times. He's an active boy, I'm trying to brace myself for the bruises.
Tanner has two and almost a half teeth. That top tooth is killing me SMALLS! Seriously. It appeared and disappeared and it's appearing again. In my opinion teeth should not play peek'a'boo, that's just rude. And poor Tanner hasn't had a normal nights sleep in weeks because of it.
Tanner loves to say "da-da-da-da" especially right in the middle of sacrament meeting.
Tanner loves that Mason goes to preschool. He wakes up from his nap and is thrilled to have Mommy all to himself. It is amazing how he changes in that moment. It's so much fun too.
Tanner loves to tackle Mason. Especially if Mason is not paying attention, Tanner will attack. It's so much fun to watch.
Tanner loves to tackle Daddy. I thought Mason was a tank but I think we were wrong. Tanner has the grip and the body strength hold on and not let go. He curls up in a ball, grabs your face and throws himself into you. Tank.
Tanner is wearing 12 month clothing. I bough the 6 to 9 month clothes and realized they were tight. He's got some girth this one.
Tanner loves to dance with mommy. We dance. Mason used to love dancing with me but I can't get him to do it anymore. Tanner loves to do the swing, or waltz, as long was we're bouncing and spinning Tanner giggles. Both boys love to listen to the 40s station on pandora. Sets a nice mood for the home too.
Okay I think that's all. For now. The adventures keep piling up. Stay tuned for more.
This is my family! We're loving life.










No comments:
Post a Comment