Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Washington Trip Part 3

More More More!
















Older Cousins are the best! Levi was so sweet. He pushed the dock Mason was on right up next to the Diving board. Mason felt like he was the center of attention while the older kids were jumping off the diving board he stood there and cheered and laughed with them. It was amazing!





They were even happy enough to let him push them off the dock. Mason was king of the dock the whole time he was there ... well except once. He said Wesley pushed him off. And with a smile he says, I went all the way under the water and came right back up because I had my floaties on.  He's gotten to be a brave little boy in the water. I'm going to have to buckle down this summer and get him to the pool more often.





His first Smore! He loved it.



I wish I could have pulled this porch swing off my sisters house and brought it home with me. Tanner loved it, and without fail would fall asleep in each girls arms when swinging on it.



Oh the LOVE!

There they all are ... except two. We're missing Chad and Diane's two little ones. But everyone else is there. What a wild bunch.



Oh so tired! I don't think any of us got enough sleep while we were on this vacation. Tanner did on the last two days, He adapted to the crazy just in time to travel home. But oh so sweet are those tired little eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Special Note About This Year's Photo Purchases

All proceeds from my winter photoshoots will go directly to Gabriel Watson and his family, providing them with financial relief as they navi...