Face Mountains part two. It's been a year since our spontaneous trip to Mount Rushmore with Grams, this time we had some different visitors come up and they requested the four hour drive. Why not!
Tanner just loves to be outside, so going on the extra long hike up and down the stairs he was just fine ... my back wasn't so happy about the decision but I still loved every minute.
Learning all about Buffalo ... and pretending to be one.
Best Friends do it all together.
What a crazy group we are.
I wanted to write a very sweet profound post to go along with all these fun pictures but I have zero energy after this weekend. And I'm still a bit sad these guys had to leave. I tried bribing them to stay longer but it didn't work.
More pictures to come. Next adventure with these guys includes Tanner on a Horse. It's amazing!













No comments:
Post a Comment