I promised Stats. We went to the doctor today and got the measurements of both boys. Crazy how fast these two are growing.
Mason is now officially heavy enough for a booster seat. No more car seat for this boy! Well maybe for the LONG car rides
40.8 lbs and 3 Feet six and 1/4 inches
As for the over eater in our house ... yes that's Tanner. This kid doesn't know when to stop eating and he insists on eating all the time. He eats until he spits up and then he's ready for some more. If only he'd take a pacifier, maybe I could convince him his stomach isn't as big as he thinks it is. But you put a pacifier in his mouth he screams in a whole new octave you've only heard at the opera. Anyway ...
25 and 1/4 inches long and 15.12 lbs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Special Note About This Year's Photo Purchases
All proceeds from my winter photoshoots will go directly to Gabriel Watson and his family, providing them with financial relief as they navi...
-
All proceeds from my winter photoshoots will go directly to Gabriel Watson and his family, providing them with financial relief as they navi...
-
OH SO SERIOUS This Month has been a huge blur. I'd like to say we are fully adjusted to our new Oregonian surroundings but that...
-
I feel like I first have to explain myself. I love Tanner's hair. The curls are so loose and soft just so perfect. The most amazing thin...
No comments:
Post a Comment