Wednesday, March 23, 2016

2 MONTH STATS


2 MONTHS!
(22.5 inches long 12 lbs 6 oz)
Two Months has flown by. It's both fun and sad how quickly time moves. And the changes that have taken place in this little boy, needless to say we are having so much fun over here! Lets start with the obvious...

* SMILES:  Oh how he smiles. and the greatest thing too is the audible laugh that now accompanies it. It always comes when I need it too. When I'm so tired because he's kept me awake beyond my bodies ability. Or after his big brother has pushed all my buttons and I'm struggling to be creative with his discipline. Tanner turns on that little laugh and bright smile and I either burst into happy tears or calm right down to my natural level. 
*  Ticklish: He's ticklish! Pretty much everywhere but mostly in the thighs. Exactly like his big brother.

* Rubbing his eyes: He still doesn't have the best control over his hands but he refuses to have them strapped down. Swaddling his arms stresses him out and at night he tends to direct traffic in his sleep. But now he's figured out how to rub his eyes when he tired. Control is coming. Eventually he might manage to avoid hitting himself in the face.

* Naps: He's our little cat napper. Twenty minutes here, forty minutes there,  Day time is a struggle trying to find a routine. The good thing is, if he does manage to fall asleep, it doesn't matter how much noise we make, he can sleep through anything. I was used to Mason's sleeping habits, where if he heard someone talking his eyes would popped open, Tanner is completely opposite. I dressed Tanner up for church expecting him to want to see everything and everyone talking. Well I dressed him up for nothing because he never left his car seat. And he looked cute!

So to sum up, he's a cat napper unless we're at church than he'll sleep for three hours! It's amazing. 

* Night time Sleeping: We're getting closer to some form of a routine. I can count on him being asleep before 8 and somewhere around two feedings at night. He's steadily realizing that between 2 and 4 am, it's not playtime. Though his eyes pop open automatically around that time. 

* Music - He loves it. Whether it's a playing on Pandora or I'm singing. His eyes light up, or he starts to wiggle a bit more. I'm anticipating a dancer here in the the next few months. 

* Movement - his favorite way to fall asleep is me holding him and dancing with him. I'm often doing the waltz or pacing the room in order to get him to doze off. 
* The Sky - he loves looking at the window.
We got the stroller out and have gone on several walks. TK likes it as long as we keep moving, but if we stop he will let you know.

* Wavy Hair - I can curl it with water but it relaxes rather quickly, unless I gel it. The back is long and has a mind of its own. In Mason's words, "Tanner has a delightful mullet." (A dream come true for their father.)

LIPS




No comments:

Post a Comment

A Special Note About This Year's Photo Purchases

All proceeds from my winter photoshoots will go directly to Gabriel Watson and his family, providing them with financial relief as they navi...