Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas

A few highlight pictures before I'm on my way.


Christmas Eve. Mason volunteered to help mommy with the dishes.


Making cookies to leave out for Santa ... and a few extras to eat.


Before I knew it Mason had moved his bed out to the living room. Insisting he was going to wait up for Santa. (I didn't realize 2 year olds could get this excited for Santa.)


Santa's cookies and Mason's, side by side. He was good to only eat the one off his own plate.

Before Mason woke up this morning I needed to take a picture ...

Magical!


He slept in this morning ... must have been something in the cookies last night. :P But when he finally woke up he was a little confused. It took Mason a few minutes to realize that the new stuff under the tree was actually for him. I think he was more confused at the fact Santa didn't stay to play with him. In Mason's words, "Santa was very sneaky."


First thing he decided to do was introduce Christ to his new firetruck.


Next to investigate what else was under the tree.




This guitar was a hit. We had to hide it after a few minutes just so he would finish opening the rest of the presents from family.



It's a big bag of Monster trucks ... I think his expression says it all!



I didn't think a toothbrush would be this big of a hit. He keeps asking to brush his teeth.



And that was Mason's Christmas Morning. We are thankful to family and friends this year. They are the ones that made Christmas for us this year. With the move and the new job, this adventure has been tough but we have landed in a great place. We love Sheridan. We love the people here. We love that Mason adapted to it so well and we know that it was the right choice for us right now. And we look forward to the adventures that lay before us in the future.

Happy Christmas and hopefully yours was full of as much love and wonder as Mason's!

1 comment:

  1. I love your fireplace! That is so clever! It looks like you had a very happy Christmas indeed! That fire truck is so awesome!

    ReplyDelete

A Special Note About This Year's Photo Purchases

All proceeds from my winter photoshoots will go directly to Gabriel Watson and his family, providing them with financial relief as they navi...