Sunday, April 6, 2014

Video's of the Cuteness!

It's late. I really should have been in bed when I put the boys to bed. But I got back up because I needed to post these now before I forgot.  Which means no explanation just videos.

Enjoy.

Mason Loves the slide "Check it out".



Mass amounts of giggles but we're not sure what he's saying.  Any guesses?

Great Grandma and Grandpa Mackay were so impressed with how gentle Mason is with the piano, and with how fascinated he is by it, that they bought him a keyboard for his birthday. And he LOVES IT!

He even figured out how to plug it in (after watching me only once) so that he could play it.


Last, all of Mason's girl cousin's have been singing this song, over and over and over and over - you get it. Which is why Mason's created a version of 'Let It Go' of his own.


That is all.
Later Days,.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Special Note About This Year's Photo Purchases

All proceeds from my winter photoshoots will go directly to Gabriel Watson and his family, providing them with financial relief as they navi...