Friday, December 6, 2013

Bye Bye Henry.

Early this week my friend Henry came over to play in the snow.














It was fun.  But it was too cold.



So we didn't stay outside very long.

That's why Henry came over again today.


We read a lot of books


We danced.

Henry pushed me in my awesome box.  I pushed Henry too but mom didn't take that picture.


We played chase Henry


We pretended we were tired.  So we told mom we wanted to take a nap.


She put us in bed and Henry and I snuggled in blankets ...


............ 5 minutes later


We were done napping.  So we went back to Running.


I loved having Henry as my best friend.  We had so much fun and got to grow up at the same time.  Mom says that Henry can't come play anymore because he's moving.

We'll miss you Becky, Henry and Baby Jack!  Hope to see you again.

BYE BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Special Note About This Year's Photo Purchases

All proceeds from my winter photoshoots will go directly to Gabriel Watson and his family, providing them with financial relief as they navi...