Saturday, November 2, 2013

Trip to CornBelly's

Happy November!  Today Mason joined his cousin on a trip to Cornbelly's and man did these guys have fun.  Joined by there parents of course, whom I must admit, looked like they were having more fun then the little ones. But I'm tired so you'll have to decide that for yourself.

Bean Bag Toss  And the winner was?


AARON!! YAYA!


Here are the Judges.  And they both agree it's time for a new game.
BOWLING -



PLAYING IN THE HAY -



Now the CORN MAZE -

"What are we supposed to do with these?"  "I think we eat it."

"You First."



And now for DANCE INTERMISSION -

SPIDER WEB -



FINAL PHOTO OP -








Such a SPLENDID Evening!


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Special Note About This Year's Photo Purchases

All proceeds from my winter photoshoots will go directly to Gabriel Watson and his family, providing them with financial relief as they navi...