(Looks Like my YouTube account and my blog are fighting so you'll have to click the link to get to the video.)
Video: CLICK HERE
Then other cousins came from Washington with Aunt Brie and Grandma just to hang out with Mason ...
Mason snuggled up to Halle early in the morning to play games on the cell phone.
Mason's best buddy Allison. It was astonishing how he lit up every single time she smiled at him.
Video: CLICK HERE
We Also went and watched a play at Hale Center Theater. AWESOME! I just have to say if you haven't seen No Time For Sergeants you need to. I laughed so hard my stomach hurt afterwards. And the cast at Hale Center Theater did a brilliant job.
Girls Night -
My sister was the one taking the photos ... I'm sure there some proof somewhere that she was present but I don't have any.
After that wonderful weekend the house became vacant again. Just Mason and I. And I tell you what Mason sure recognizes when people are missing He searched the whole house over and over again but couldn't find the girls. And he got a little clingy. Worried mommy was going to go somewhere too, so I couldn't be out of his sight for too long. But when daddy came home everything went back to normal.
Video: CLICK HERE
And that's pretty much the adventures of Last Week. More to come though, today Mason decided to try break dancing ... at least that's what I'm saying it looks like. I'm not really sure what he thinks it is. But it's awesome.
No comments:
Post a Comment