Monday, December 24, 2012

Small Taste

I don't have time to write all my thoughts and feelings just yet.  Hopefully Christmas day or the day after I can actually sit down for an hour and write about all the excitement for you all to see.  But until than here are a few pictures that may tide you over a bit. 

The cousin's always make sure Mason has plenty of toys to play with.

Daddy's Birthday we had Mud-Pie with the Davis family

A little embarrised by the quailty of singing but we Mackay's make sure it's loud and enterjectic, that makes up for being completely off key!


Halle is always ready to help out with Mason, and Mason loves her hair!

Allison is the best she's always around if I need someone to hold Mason or take him to play!  But mostly because she's quicker than Halle.

We gave Mason a small trim of the hairs.  And now EVERYTHING curls just right!  Even though I was nervous it turned out just right.

We got to meet Uncle Chad!  He met Uncle Brandon too but BK's a bit camera shy ... but soon.

Feeling totally at home among these crazies!

Walking with Allison.  He's been getting too brave and trying to walk alone when no body's looking.  So Allison has been wonderful at keeping an eye out to make sure he doesn't fall on his face.


Introducing the TuTu Brigade. They have pretty much been like this four nights in a row.  And we expect for the rest of the week.  Coming soon - Their dance number.  Unchoreographed.  And full of energy.

Basically we're having the best time ever!


And this was the greatest day of My Life.  Mitch agrees! (More to come)

1 comment:

  1. Wow Mason has grown so much so fast! I LOVE the picture of you, Mitch and Mason all in white smiling. Mason's little smile melts your heart! That one little picture captures what this life is all about. I am so happy for you all!

    ReplyDelete

A Special Note About This Year's Photo Purchases

All proceeds from my winter photoshoots will go directly to Gabriel Watson and his family, providing them with financial relief as they navi...