Thursday, November 22, 2012

He Crawls!

Mason has been up on his hands and knees rocking for days now but not yet has he been able to successfully move forward.  Backwards yes but forward he usually ends up flat on his tummy complaining until someone comes and picks him up.

A few days ago my brother Brandon showed up and baited Mason with a watch.  Which worked a little bit, so after Thanksgiving dinner we went down to Aunt Christina's and Uncle Aaron's and decided to try the watch again ... maybe it has something to do with bright shiny objects but it worked.  Mason crawled and crawled and crawled until he was too tired to crawl anymore.

I  LOVED IT!


I am Thankful for so much, this Thanksgiving.  So much that if I want to get any sleep tonight I had better not start writing that list.  But I will say one thing, I am thankful for this little boy.  He is the greatest blessing in this home.  As he learns and discovers so much, I continue do the same.

He is the greatest gift and we love him so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Special Note About This Year's Photo Purchases

All proceeds from my winter photoshoots will go directly to Gabriel Watson and his family, providing them with financial relief as they navi...