
This isn't the one my family's using but I really like it so I'm posting it here. Wouldn't that make a fun puzzle?
RANDOM THOUGHT:
Did you ever think about WHY Cinderella's shoe fell off so easily? Think about it. If you were wearing a shoe that fit you perfectly do you really think it would fall off? So what does that mean for the woman the prince went out searching for? In the end he found a woman that the shoe fit perfectly, didn’t he?
Your right! This proves Cinderella is a fraud. I think she made the whole thing up.
ReplyDeleteI like your family pics!
So, we were watching Cinderella the other day... have you ever noticed how, at the end when Jack and Gus-Gus are getting the key out of the stepmother's pocket, and Anastasia is trying on the glass slipper, she keeps talking while the picture focuses on the mice? The stepmother says, "Young man - are you sure you're trying it on the right foot?" And Anastasia says, "Oh, it's the right foot. It must've shrunk or something. Because glass, you know, isn't always reliable!"
ReplyDeleteSo there you go! :-D But I think the prince would've been better off asking every maiden in the kingdom to produce the other slipper, and THEN trying them both on her feet to make sure she hadn't stolen them from the real Cinderella... would've saved them lots of time and (probably stinky) feet. But the search committee had obviously not watched nearly enough detective shows to think this out properly. :-)