Monday, March 21, 2011

Answered Prayers

I'm not going to write any detail on this topic. It was a quick trip to Utah so I'll make it a quick entry on the blog. Mostly because I want to. Ever since the day I joined this family, and I count all the days I was simply dating Mitch as joining the family because lets face it they loved me more then him anyway so I might as well count it. But ever since the beginning I've noticed in every prayer and almost in every thought Dean was always present. Now six years later, in the quickest amount of time I have ever witnessed, Here he is going through the temple for the first time.


Bountiful Temple this is only part of the crew that was there for the most exciting day ever. And I mean pretty much everyone was there. The room was packed with family supporting him, it gave me chills.

Congratulations Dean Parks.

I can't express how exciting it was to have all four of these sibling in the temple together. Each one was beaming with a new light of excitement and love for what Dean had accomplished over this short amount of time.

Next order of business, get Aaron Married. But that's already well under way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Special Note About This Year's Photo Purchases

All proceeds from my winter photoshoots will go directly to Gabriel Watson and his family, providing them with financial relief as they navi...